We deliver solutions for your most difficult leadership issues and challenges.
LDI is a group of dedicated men and women who have a passion for multiplying great leaders in the workplace, transforming the way leadership is taught and exercised.
Here is what we bring and how we can help:
- UNIQUENESS – Our Total Leadership Framework™ is a unique approach to leadership that helps you understand the kind of leadership you need to exercise in your current role, and how your leadership needs to change with each promotion of your career.
- INSIGHT – Our assessments and coaching will give you a better understanding of your strengths and aspirations. This is key to implementing improvements to your leadership, and ultimately your long-term career success.
- HABITS – We help you develop the habits of great leadership—reactions and thinking patterns that lead you to effective and appropriate leadership.
- ACTIONS – We give you a process for creating meaningful and actionable plans to succeed as a leader.
- FLEXIBILITY – Our consulting, coaching, and training is available in the format that works best for you and your team.
- PROVEN – Over the past 30 years, LDI has grown from a consulting practice founded by Antony Bell to its present-day influential voice in leadership and leadership development. We have worked over a wide spectrum of sectors, and our certified coaches include men and women from multiple backgrounds—former CEOs, entrepreneurs, senior executives, Talent and L&D professionals, psychologists, consultants, and executive coaches.
Check out the Solutions page, and let us know how we can help you be a strong and positive leadership influence in the world you move in. And join us in building the movement to spread the practice of great leadership.
What is the origin of LDI?
When Antony Bell was teaching and consulting with organizations on strategic planning and change leadership in the 1990s, he was struck by the amount of confusion around leadership. This was a time of immense change, and the voices offering leadership solutions were overwhelming and confusing. Antony sought a better way of helping leaders, and the conclusion was a framework to eliminate the noise so leaders could harness the correct resources needed in their situation and challenges. The result was the creation of the Total Leadership Framework™. LDI became the vehicle to deliver the Framework and to develop coaches and facilitators to teach the curriculum and exercises.