The Total Leadership Framework™ shows you how to:
Courses for Organizations
Experience the transformational impact of the Total Leadership Framework™
Experience the Total Leadership Framework™:
- As a live virtual program
- As a hybrid of virtual and onsite
Reinforce the Total Leadership Framework™ for your organization
The following programs—either onsite or virtual—build on the Total Leadership Framework™ modules
- Clarifying Direction—a Two-Day Strategy Workout
- Building and Maintaining a Winning Culture in Challenging Times
- Creating the Right Alignment and Processes for Great Execution
- Building a Strong Team in a Radically Different Environment
- Developing the Talent You Need for High-Performing Results
- Managing Your Time as a Leader
- Experiencing the Leadership Institute as a Dynamic Offsite Event
Leadership Strength Quiz
- Our approach to coaching is different. Leaders need coaching in the application of the Total Leadership Framework™, and for that, you need someone who really understands how to help you apply the right kind of leadership to your level of leadership.
- With every job or promotion, your leadership needs redefinition and fine-tuning. Our coaches are trained in the Total Leadership Framework™ and know what aspects of leadership you need to focus on. With an LDI coach, you will be on this journey with someone who knows the terrain—they understand how to help you apply the right kind of leadership to the challenges you face. That’s a powerful way to accelerate your growth and impact.
- CEOs: ask about our in-depth CEO coaching approach.
- Talent/HR/L&D Professionals: ask about our coaching to maximize the impact of your role.
The best leaders operate out of a deep sense of self-awareness. Without it, great leadership is elusive. Assessment instruments are crucial to developing this self-awareness:
- They uncover strengths and weaknesses
- They help leaders identify goals for growth and improvement
- They provide a baseline to benchmark progress
- They expose pitfalls and derailers
- They help you create a great place to work.
Here are some assessments that our clients have found to be most helpful in their growth:
- The Highlands Natural Ability Battery
Based on actual exercises (not self-scoring), the NAB uncovers our natural abilities and innate aptitudes that shape the way we take in information, how we retain it, how we process it and solve problems, and how we express it. This information is critical in helping leaders see where they disconnect with the people they lead.
- The Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI)
Identifies a leader’s preferences in terms of how they draw energy, how they look at the world around them, how they make decisions, and what kind of work environment best suits them (self-scoring). We use the most complete version of the MBTI, which includes the subscales for the four main scales. This assessment not only uncovers your driving preferences and how they impact your key relationships, but also helps you see what environments are most suited to those preferences.
- LDI 360 Leadership Feedback Survey
Based on the Total Leadership Framework™, the LDI 360 Leader Feedback Survey evaluates leadership on four key dimensions: Organizational Leadership, Operational Leadership, People Leadership, and Character in leadership. The person being rated chooses 12 to 18 raters from among peers, managers, direct reports, and customers (internal or external). These raters provide anonymous feedback which is collated into a full report, along with a practical tool on setting achievable goals based on the 360 results. This assessment helps uncover our blind spots and reveals or confirms areas of strength. It also helps us understand the perceptions we create as leaders—which are often surprising to us.
- LDI Culture Map
Using the results of the LDI 360 Leadership Feedback Survey (described above), we create a culture map of your team or organization. This helps leaders understand the overall leadership strengths and weaknesses within the organization—which is critical for culture change, since leaders are the primary shapers of culture.
Identifies the strengths that make up your leadership style, and just as important, the strengths you need around you to complement your own (self-scoring). This assessment is especially useful in helping teams understand and appreciate how their strengths and weaknesses complement each other, and leads to more effective teamwork and collaboration.
- Each tool is completed online.
- Each tool is individually debriefed with an LDI coach.
- The NAB (your abilities), the MBTI (your preferences), and the LDI 360 (the perceptions we create) give a full and complementary overview of how you are wired.